Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello! Please don’t mind the empty spaces. I’ve just moved in, so everything is a little barren. I’ll have posters on the wall in no time. Please don’t spill any grape juice on the new carpet.

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about my career and what I would like to do in the future. I would like to be published. I would like to do some freelance writing work in order to gain contacts and be able to tap the vast wealth of knowledge that’s out there. I would like to be able to show future employers that I am serious about my aspirations and their possible belief in my abilities. And so here I am. I look forward to getting to meet anyone out there who is interested in the written word.

The blog’s title has been lifted, with great respect, from the pages of the novel Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.

No comments:

Post a Comment